Deer Park (Firefox 1.1) 開発者向リリースの新しい実装など（一部） - 2005-05-23
- Elements with tabindex="-1" should be focusable
- Elements with a negative tabIndex attribute can now have focus, even though they are not in the tab order.
- Object should submit
- In accordance with the HTML4 specification, <object> elements can now be submitted as part of a form.
- CSS2 quotes nesting
- Starting with this release, the quotes CSS2 property is fully supported, with the correct quote (depending on the nesting level) being used for open-quote and close-quote.
- CSS3 :only-child
- This CSS3 selector allows selecting an element that has no other elements as siblings in the DOM.
- CSS3 columns
- An experimental implementation of the proposed CSS3 multicolumn layout draft. This allows easily doing newspaper-like multicolumn presentation.
- CSS3 overflow-x and overflow-y properties
- These properties can be used to control the overflow behavior in the horizontal and vertical directions somewhat independently. For example, overflow in the horizontal direction could be hidden while overflow in the vertical direction can be scrolled to.
- CSS3 cursors
- More mouse cursor names are now supported.
- URI values on CSS cursor properties
- On Windows, OS/2 and Linux (Gtk+ 2.x) one can now use an arbitrary image as the mouse cursor while a given DOM node is being hovered. Any image format supported by Gecko can be used for the image. (SVG, animated GIF, and ANI cursors are not supported.)
- CSS outline property
- CSS outlines can now be used. These differ from borders in that they don't affect the page layout.
- CSS outlines can now have rounded corners.
- Counters in CSS-generated content
- CSS2 counters are now completely supported (the implementation doesn't match the current CSS2.1 draft, but matches the upcoming one). This allows automatic numbering of sections, headings, and so forth via stylesheets.